Users Online Now: 2,023 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,605,938
Pageviews Today: 2,342,938Threads Today: 632Posts Today: 13,167
07:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Court drops decision on Obama's Birth Certificate like a hot potato!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The judge ruled against the lawsuit wanting to see Obama's birth certificate and wanted the plaintiff to pay the legal fees of the Obama legal team.

But the attorney for the plaintiffs had an ace up his sleeve.

The defense needed to do all they could to reduce the costs of the litigation.

So the plaintiff said something like this, "Hey, butt face! You could have saved a boatload in legal fees if you'd shown us the friggin' birth certificate in the beginning, as*hole"

That's when the judge suddenly dropped her previous ruling!!!!!!

Checkmate!!

The political fall out from this case would have required the production of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate, if there is one. That possibility was just too much for TPTB.

So the judge had to do a 180 degree turn.

From WND.com:

"So that I may have a meaningful opportunity to present defenses to defendants' claim of damages and costs, including showing that defendants have failed to mitigate their claimed damages, I am requesting limited discovery of Obama's COLB, his 1961 long-form birth certificate, and any documents that may be relevant in showing where Obama was born, along with a hearing on the record at which I will have a fair opportunity to present witnesses, evidence, and defenses to the defendants' claim of damages and costs," he wrote.

The court's response was to drop the "Order to Show Cause" almost immediately, referencing only Apuzzo's "research."

[link to www.wnd.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP