Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something Monumental Is Going To Happen
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Something Monumental Is Going To Happen ~ Flordemayo

MAYAN member of Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers and protégé of Don Alejandro Oxlaj a head of the Mayan Council of Elders, Flordemayo is a highly regarded Mayan “priestess” who will be leading ceremony and lecturing at the 2012 Tipping Point Prophets Conference Vancouver, 23-25 JULY 2010.

Information linked at -
[link to www.greatmystery.org]

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen
By Flordemayo

“Let me tell you what the Maya are saying. I’m not here representing the Maya, but I’m going to say what I know. 2012 is the end of a cycle for the living creatures on this planet. Between 1985 and 2012, there has been and continues to be a transferring of energy in the cosmos that is enormous. People feel that something monumental is going to happen. Humans have practically destroyed everything around us.

“There’s a lot of contamination: air contamination, water contamination, and earth contamination. The high winds and calamities that we’re having are due to the negligence of what we’re doing here. We don’t need four automobiles in a family. Destruction is coming about due to our negligence and greed and the Maya have it written down as a prophecy.

“One of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness. When this takes place, a lot of people that don’t have a spiritual basis are going to go nuts. I have been assured that this will not be the end of the world. It really means, according to the Maya, that the earth is going to go through a period of gestation and enter into a new period. I saw in a vision that we’re going to have two suns. We need to get ready.

“We all need to cultivate a strong connection with spirit, with God. I’ve explained what I feel my God is, but we all have different opinions and feelings about God. You need to have such passion and devotion to God that you can surrender totally. Without that kind of commitment, you can’t be a healing presence in the world.”

(A side note – During the remote viewing sessions of the date Dec. 21, 2012 during the Cancun conference with former SRI/CIA scientist Russell Targ, a great many delegates could only see the world as grey or dark.)

more here..
[link to lightworkers.org]

i would like to add this as well:)
[link to www.youtube.com]

bonghit

abduct

i love you:)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge