Users Online Now: 1,691 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 9,621
Pageviews Today: 19,693Threads Today: 14Posts Today: 179
12:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You Ignorant Fools !!. QUIT BASHING THE ILLUMINATI and Open Your Eyes !!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After reading about MK Ultra for the upteenth time and Movie stars as programmed borg sex slave agents, and how a bunch of salivating people sat down one boring day and created all the worlds religions as a means of control. I had to respond !

Here is a excerpt from the post:

(PS, if you are IN THE KNOW. being called a FOOL. can be a compliment, lol..)

From the post:

Goodness, there is so much ignorance in this post. ALL RELIGIONS contain some element of truth and DUH, science is very important, I didnt say Scientology. The Illuminati are more a core religion that date back to source.

You have to have respect for everyone and see the purpose and plan of each.

There is a hyper intelligence existing on earth cause WE were created by a higher lifeform and we were created in their image.

the Bible is not written by THE ALL that is in EVERYTHING cause it was written by the creator Gods Elohim who "came down" to earth. They are still our Creators and can be called "God" Therefore, yes, I consider Yahweh as my God.

There are also ETs. or Greys, They were called "Ant People" by the ancients and they are a source of Hyper technical intelligence thru which we derive much of their technology, Sorry there is a a species smarter than us..

There is a interconnectedness to in all things, Think you just CHOSE this particular house to live in at a particular location? No , not really, the House was already predestined for you in a science thats not understood yet. Its location and numerology and all and everything in the scheme of things fit together like a pattern . All of life vibrates together in purpose and plan and sacred geometry.

I have no answers yet to why some people suffer or get hurt. It seems like the last answer to which we all await. But for many we can be assured of a underlying current which unites everything in all dimensions and can be manipulated, The illuminati are probaly more aware of this than most of us. and eventually it will be all understood as science, that is why they are trying to get us out of the dark ages.. cause we are simply still in the dark on the meaning of life and why we are here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP