Users Online Now: 2,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,358,718
Pageviews Today: 2,268,384Threads Today: 909Posts Today: 16,130
09:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dead Celebrities that are still Alive: Timeline Shift? Billy Graham is Alive!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is been an ongoing debate on GLP in the past, so I'm bringing it up again.

I just found out this morning that R. Crumb the cartoonist is still alive, though I remember that he had died back in the early '90s.

Here's a short list of celebrities that I remember dying, but are still alive, or died much later than I remember:

Billy Graham (still alive) I remember they made a big deal about him dying a couple of years ago.

Ernest Borgnine (still alive)

Jim Nabors (alive)

Jack Palance (died twice)

Katharine Hepburn (died twice). I remember she died in the '90s, then found out she died again in 2003.

Abe Vigoda (yes he is still alive)

Bernard Fox (alive, played Dr. Bombay in Bewitched and Colonel Crittenden on Hogan's Heroes, then died in the '80s, then I saw him playing Capt. Havlock in The Mummy (1999), I saw The Mummy in the theaters, and it was a different actor. So I checked, and he is still alive!)

Capt. Kangaroo (died at least twice)

Don Knotts ( died twice)

Arthur C. Clarke (died twice)

Bob Hope (died at least twice)

Mickey Rooney (still alive)

Chuck Barris (alive)

Historical events discrepancies are harder to remember, since we have more history every day, but I doubt we will not remember John Kennedy dying or 9/11.

So what's going on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP