Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MONSANTO, lets play connect the dots
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in st.louis MO. For those of you who don't know, Monsantos headquarters are in creve coure MO, just outside of the city limits. We have a science center like most citys. Ours is located in forest park, home of the 1904 worlds fair. Once i started to " wake-up" i started noticing different things. One of the things i noticed was the science center. There are a number of things that raise my curiosity about this place. Donald Danforth Plant Science Center. In 1998 at a different location, the Donald Danforth science center was founded by Monsanto who funds and directs much of the research in this St. Louis based "not for profit" venture. Danforth graduated from one of glp's favorite universities, Yale, and was a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity. The founder of Monsanto was John Francis Queeny. He was a member of the Knights of Malta. Ready to play, here it goes.

George W. Bush

Donald Rumsfeld

Bill Gates

Al Gore

Norman Borlaug - gatekeeper

Department of Homeland Security

Department of Energy

CIA

FEMA

EPA

Coka-Cola

Baskin-Robbins - George H. W. Bush's Carlyle Group bought this and Dunkin Donuts. Both are doing booming business in Kuwait and Iraq. Both use Monsanto's genetically engineered soy, corn and milk banned by most other nations.

United Way - Monsanto's donations to United Way is just over $1 million per year and limited to States that plant the highest volume of Monsanto gmo crops.

IG Farben

Carlyle Group

Abu Gharaib - Unreported by American media, Abu Gharaib held the largest seed bank in the world, bombed to smithereens by the US forces, now farmers plant Roundup Ready crops under the new law of CPA-81.

This company is one of humanities and mother natures worst enemies and they must be exposed and stopped.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP