Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Word from the Lord, July 30, 2010/Av 19, 5770
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Days of Thunder! Mailing List
[link to thedaysofthunder.com]
The Word of the Lord given through His servant
John Maguire
July 30, 2010/Av 19, 5770

Hear, oh Israel, the voice of the prophets of this generation.
Now the trumpets shall sound and the history of this earth shall become vanquished.

Hear, oh people of the earth, the agreement of two of God’s witnesses that the scales of justice have weighed against the oppressors of My people. Fallen shall be your name. For you have let loose a fury and a tirade against all I have held near and dear, says the God and Lord of all.

Now I bring the fury of My anger upon you all. You have refused to hear the words that My son has spoken to you all. Now I AM shall destroy all that you have taken pleasure in. The snakes shall now die in the lair of their father the serpent, who was once called great.

Now that he shall fall, he shall be nothing but dust from a violent storm. His spirit, like you oppressors, shall be banished for all time to isolation from all that My heart knows as good. I AM the Lord of the beginning, I AM the Lord of history and I AM the Lord of the end.

Now that the final anguish of My sons, the prophets, has been spoken, I now let loose a fury on this place you have called your home. You oppressors of My people, rebellion has been your home, love of a filthy god and idol named mammon; he has been your concubine. You have loved it and lavished your life with it. Now it shall die and so shall you along with it.

Let the earth fall and let the heavens roar. Let the angels cry, “Holy is the Lord.” I AM the great and only true God. See how My son John has wept on the shores of his prison. He has been left alone and abandoned by you. You are an evil and discontented people. See how My witnesses have cried at the oppression you have shown them.

America, you are but a spot in My view.

Great Britain, there has been nothing great about you. You are a nation of filth, oppression and dominion.

Now all of you who have worshiped the flags of these nations which have been nothing but spots in My view, shall perish because of your selfish spirit and oppression.

Here, oh Israel, the sons of thunder are in your midst and I have heard their faithful cry and I shall not let their faithfulness down.

Your God is coming with one great and last visitation by the way of the justice and mercy of My Son. Behold the sword of justice shall be taken from its place and it shall wield its blades among you all.

Happy is he who has taken heed of this word and has lived by the truth of the I AM, the holy God. But sadness and distress shall wreck the shores and hearts of all those who have dwelled among and worshipped these false gods.

I AM the Holy One who bore a Son from spirit and made flesh His Word, spoken from My heart, sent to set you free. If you have listened to His Word and kept it, rejoice. If you have not, you already have known your fate all along.

I AM, the Lord of all, speaks on this day through the heart and spirit of His dear servant John.
I AM has spoken
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP