Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 810,157
Pageviews Today: 1,431,983Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 10,530
04:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some comments about the procession and progress of the grand shift of consciousness
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After reading the very interesting thread called "Anyone Else Feel Like they are Living on a New Earth in the Last Year?" I started this post. It ended up being more than just a post and has become a thread starter. My comments are based on either mystic types of visions or/and (together with) real time interactions. Some of the following I have posted in other threads on GLP in the recent past.

There already exists a new "Earth," although as best as I know it doesn't have a name yet. I don't think it's likewise going to be called "Earth." It is in pristine condition, and when I briefly soul journeyed to it (March 2010) there was no one living on it yet.

Since April there has been two distinct dimensional timeline merges. The one in April was like any other in the past (there have been many). The one June 4th/5th was massive. Huge. It's my thought that more than two dimensions merged together, henceforth its massiveness.

Whoever commented about the "overlapping," yes, we are in an overlapping phase. As a person sensitive to energies, this has been quite interesting, to say the least. I have had more than just a few distinct bi-locative types of experiences in the past 1.5 months while fully awake and aware. The other place I was located in during these experiences was not this new planet I mentioned, though, it had more to do with the merging alternate dimensional time lines.

And finally, yes, time has quite recently been tinkered with. There has been some kind of an attempt to reset time. This particular tinkering business began about the middle of July. It's one of a few last ditch efforts to maintain this reality environment...this in itself is also like an overlapping "device," a veil thought form, if you will, but one that is mechanical in nature.

It's not easy to do, but we must not let this setback deter us, we must not "believe" in the effort to "captivate" the population in this 3D Earth. Even as much as I don't like to say it, given what's a stake - a whole planet and species - I don't think this will be the last effort.

Also, I've written the above with an absolute tone. If it weren't for reading of others (like on this thread), talking to others, and having shared experiences with a few others, I probably wouldn't have posted this with such a tone. As a participant in and an observer of the consciousness shifting process at hand I do find that there are many others aware of the process, and I'm seeing that more are becoming newly aware of it...nearly with each passing day. It's not just me, by far.

Lots of change of all kinds surrounds us and begins from within us, right now. It's important to remain grounded in the quest for transitioning, grounded in the shifting energies, rather than grounded to this planet like we've been accustomed to doing for ages. This is very, very important.

Wherein many of us having been waiting for this monumental moment in "time" to come to pass like it was a dream we could only hope would come true, we are now beyond just a hopeful dreaming about it, and we are living it.

This grand scale shifting of consciousness still has a ways to go so it's of the utmost importance to remain lucid and sober of thought as much as possible. I'm not just talking about sobriety as in not drinking alcohol to the point of being stupefied, I mean sober as in not drinking in the convolutions of our reality as if they're immutably definitive and being stupefied by such.

And, anyone that offers a date for the completion of the shift is misguided and it's probably not best to take the date too much to heart. The emotion of disappointment that can be felt after such a date comes and goes is fully counterproductive to the process. Believing in these dates may very well lead to apathy.

An extremely strong understanding that I have is - one that's been made known to me off and on for at least five years now - that the exact moment in time of the Zero Point shifting cannot be known by anyone because of the fluidity of the process at hand. It's not a big secret, it's just still yet an unknown.

Although this shifting is (I think) more than not an out-of-our-hands grand process of an intelligent and sophisticated force beyond just our 3D reality, how willing and adept we are at letting go of 3D Earth also factors into the timing of when the completed shift will happen. Once our "carrying capacity" for awareness of the process at hand is reached is when it will happen. Not one second before, and not one second after.

As some have observed, all of this dimensional merging and bits and pieces reality shifting is happening at an exponential rate. We are getting there. It's not so slowly anymore, and it is surely.

The best thing those of us that are lucid and soberly aware can do right now is support the process by supporting those who are coming into the awareness of the process.

Somebody on the face of this planet is going to be the "100th monkey" that tips the imbalance to balance and that will be the time, the moment of the shift. Look upon each and every person you interact with as if they are that one person. If you meet someone confused about what's happening to them (as you and I know, what's happening can have its moments of confusion), be kind and gentle with them. Support them. For those of us in the know and experiencing this process lucidly and soberly, this is all we have left to do...to remain vigilant of purpose and to support others as if they were ourselves.

And, my goodness, my heart center is so full right now and I am just unable to finish this post without sharing that for those who are just awakening to this process and those who will support the process, I love you very much. My heart does go out to you.

blwkss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP