Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Hammer of God's judgment is about to fall
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nine years ago I received a great vision that effected me profoundly. It was a dream vision in which I witnessed what I believe was the harvest of the tares/Fall of Mystery Babylon the Great as prophesied in the Holy Scriptures.

In this vision, I saw a dark and forboding sky with a great armada of brass ships that looked a lot like a scene out of Independance Day. These saucers were huge, the size of cities, and they were proceeding very slowly. Brass is always represented as a metal associated with God's judgment, and on these ships were written the names of God in a type of angelic ruins hyroglypics. The great armada was led by a wisping energy wave that appeared like a aroroa borealisis, of changing colors, and beautiful to look at. As the wisping spirit fell to the earth it would burn those it touched, some survived others were engulfed in great flames that rose up to 20 feet in height.

As I watched this great event I also saw others who just dissappeared from sight. As I asked the question as to what is happening the word came to me from just behind me in a still small voice, "Were the carcass is , there will the eagles be gathered together." which has always made me wonder what that actually meant.

As I awoke, I could hardly contain my emotion. Such a great vision rarely happens, but in this case, I had an appointment to have breakfast with a Pastor friend of mine at the local Cracker Barrell resturant. As I sat down and explained what had happened to me the night before, the pastor was entralled but leary of such a vision, but as we sat there at the table a waitress came to us and asked us if we were preachers. We replied yes, so she asked us to pray for the nation because a plane had just hit the twin towers of New York and the nation was under attack. The day was September 11, 2001, the vision had came to me the day before 9-11.

And now, on this day, the day that Satanist all the world around celebrate the harvest, a holiday called "Satanic revels" a news report that a massive CME is about to fall to the earth. I believe the vision told of the future that the great fall of Mystery Babylon the Great would occur. 9-11 was the day the Illuminati celebrates the beginning of their NWO, but all things are falling into place in prophecy and the world is not going to be the same.

I have waited several years to tell this vision with certainty. I have alluded to it a few times, but today I feel more certain than ever that the hammer of God's judgment is about to fall. Prepare your hearts people and repent, and maybe just maybe you can survive this terrible judgment, the culling and the great harvest is begun, and who shall be able to stand in the evil day?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP