Users Online Now: 1,795 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 816,951
Pageviews Today: 1,332,568Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 8,288
02:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The shills work the public boards in shifts to try to keep control over what people are posting and thinking ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The shills work the public boards in shifts to try to keep control over what people are posting and thinking ...

READER: Iīve been lurking again over at dkos...ya know...if I didnīt know better, I would think they got some pro-zionist shills over there just waiting to pounce on anyone that brings up the subject. I swear...they must have some kind of audible alarm hooked to their systems...if the letters z-i-o appear in succession...it must set off all kinds of bells and whistles....its uncanny.

WRH: The shills work the public boards in shifts to try to keep control over what people are posting and thinking (which is why I wonīt have a public board here). With the AIPAC people about to get charged under the Espionage Act the Israeli shills will be working overtime.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP