Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am not in touch with reality!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why are some people so extremely hard to reach with alternative views on the world?

Well it's not that they are hard to reach really, because i can flat out tell them aliens are a reality. But they will first call me a fucking idiot, out of touch with reality. Then they will tell me the millions of light years, there is no proof, end of story. Then they walk away.

They are not even curious as to why i dare to say it. They just walk away thinking that i'm in some kind of religious cult.

I'm more then willing to say that i'm out of touch with their reality. And i can even go as far as saying that their reality is reflected in the mainstream.
And their are only two ways in which you can go outside mainstream: Faith and proof.

Why is everyone that looks outside the mainstream getting the faith label? And never being asked for proof?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP