Users Online Now: 1,815 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 418,023
Pageviews Today: 677,071Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 4,131
08:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject URGENT URGENT URGENT READ and WATCH Bush, Hitler, and the ties that bind. SCARY VIDEO LINK INSIDE URGENT URGENT URGENT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would certainly recommend to anybody, be it bush supporter, bush basher, casual lurker who doesnt care. Whoever you are. Take the 10 minutes to watch the vid clip on Bush, Hitler, the ties that bind and the method to the madness.

Bush is not running his war on terrorism according to the bible, ethics or anything remotely close.

This is a plan that hitler executed, failed. Bushs family was involved up the eyebrows. They even took part in an attempt at a coup to take out the american gov in the 30s and replace it with a nazi style government.

It will take 10 minutes of your life to gain enlightenment, and some new knowlege.

Tell everybody, if every person who watches this tells 10 more people about it, and then tells those 10 to tell 10 more. word will get out.

I was spellbound by the story, and aghast at the implications.

PLEASE WATCH IT.

[link to www.aoreport.com]

I cant even put my thoughts into words. I am like a little kid who is so excited, but cant say why because the words wont come.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP