Users Online Now: 1,349 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 263,427
Pageviews Today: 357,071Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,780
03:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pin THIS, Illuminati is after me. Escaped from DUMB and on the run.. The nobody got me out.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was on foot at first. Ran a good 5 miles to thru weeds and thickets of hay. The base is located near NM on the border and somehow the nubes didnt know that one of they're superiors had a direct line with the nobody. I guess they (illuminati) are scared shitless of this guy, though they didnt know he had someone on the inside of they're operation. Sprung me out. Im typing from a hotel and the crew is here. Devin is watching the door and the beer is cold. WOW.. !! still can't believe it but there are at LEAST 30 levels down there.. FUCKING shit you havent even IMAGINED..

I can't type long but I'll answer as much questions about the DUMB and the illuminati plans here as long as we're capable of wifi. I can't say if they'll find me. There are a bunch of those freaks in every city and every town. If you only knew what I do you'd think twice about using the cellular system. They can trace your every move, and its like living in the matrix.. FUCKING 20 times worse.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob