Users Online Now: 1,764 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 452,305
Pageviews Today: 714,133Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 4,373
07:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AMERICA IS GETTING CRAZY: Star of reality-show in USA, Tila Tequila, is stoned on stage at a festival in Illinois.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
Breaking news from TMZ indicates that Tila Tequila got stones thrown at her when she got on stage at a festival in Illinois. The festival was the “Gathering of the Juggalos” held in Cave In Rock, Illinois, and it’s an Insane Clown Posse fan event. Tila Tequila was booked to play on the second stage at 2:20 a.m. Saturday morning.
According to TMZ, Tila says “I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage.”
The images of Tila’s wounds from this stoning are horrific! Why did the ICP fans do this to her? It’s hard to understand why Tila was even playing at an ICP festival. Her music is not in line with their style, nor would it be something that ICP fans would ever listen to. ICP music is angry and full of rage and thoughts of killing. Tila should never have been in that festival, where people who groove on that kind of music would find her an easy target on which to act out their rage.

IMAGE ( [link to p1.trrsf.com.br] )

IMAGE ( [link to www.current-movie-reviews.com] )

[link to www.current-movie-reviews.com]
 Quoting: Current Movies Review

I don't know who's this chick, but surely it was a bizarre act of wildness barbarism. Some serious shit is happening in USA!! WTF????

bump bump bump damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP