Users Online Now: 1,587 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 77,680
Pageviews Today: 106,964Threads Today: 32Posts Today: 470
12:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Effects from watching the movie Inception?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I saw this great movie 2 days ago. Since then I have experienced the following...

Lot's of tears when I hear the music
A sense that i'm being dissolved
A sense that with each layer being dissolved, an incomprehensible power moves closer to entering in
That, just like in the movie, the coming shift will be like suddenly waking from a dream. Also like in the movie, it will come with a jolt (in the movie they call this a kick, the type you get when you fall in a dream). Many years ago, I "heard" that "I will enter in whilst everyone is looking the other way" Like a thief in the night, so to speak.
The coming shift is really close - I had difficulty motivating myself to work in the garden yesterday because it feels so close ( like what's the point of growing plants?)
That when those that are of a higher vibration leave ( and this was what it felt like - a sudden group departure, recalled Home by Home) this present 3D reality will collapse in the same way a physical body collapses/dies upon the exit of the Soul.
That leading up to this event, common physical laws will be increasingly violated and obvious to those that can see. This will be a sign that the shift is imminent.
A sense of frustration that I am so limited in this physical body at present and a need to break out of this body.
That this reality really is a dream, God's dream and that when we dream we are dreaming in a dream.
That one should make the most of appreciating every representation of God they come across for the opportunity to experience physicality is coming to an end. Hence, pick up a pen and see God, look at a cat, a dog, a person, a tree - everything and see God. Look at objects and allow them to look back at you - and smile.
A sense that portals are very close to opening....

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP