Users Online Now: 1,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 212,327
Pageviews Today: 344,614Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,997
03:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dentists deliberately destroy your gums to damage your teeth to make Millions.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am serious about this. Granted, I do post silly things every week or so, but on this topic I am serious.

I'm going on 63 and have a 76 year old older sister and other brothers and sisters of ages above and below mine. Thirty years ago the sister who is 76 was told by her dentist that she needed to have a radical cleaning of her gums that involved a lot of scraping at the gum line and treatment with some sort of chemical.

My father (a retired Oral Surgeon) told her not to do that as a regular good brushing and flossing with an occasional Hydrogen Peroxide rinse would be all that she needed to keep her gums and teeth healthy. A week after that, my father was murdered, but I remember their conversation at the time. (Just to avoid speculation, the murder was not in any way related to the advice he gave my sister.)

My older sister went ahead and was persuaded by that dentist to have the gum line treatment. Though I did not know this at the time, within four years her gum line had seriously retracted and all of her teeth started developing cavities where the gum line used to be.

About twenty one years ago my wife's dentist suggested that she have the gum line treatment. I told her what my father had told my older sister. I had not specifically asked my older sister about her teeth since her treatment years earlier, but I suggested to my wife that she wait until I could ask my sister. Well, the sister was on a tour of Russia, so I had to wait a month before she returned. Meanwhile my wife let the Dentist treat her gum line.

My sister returned and I asked her about her experience and told my wife that the sister had no end of problems after the gum line treatment. So I advised my wife to be very careful about regular brushing and flossing. Her gums after the treatment had already started retracting a little. That was to become a progressive retraction in the years that followed.

About nineteen years ago, the dentist that I had, suggested an extensive gum treatment and I told him to fuck off and changed dentists. I am very conscientious about brushing my teeth (sometimes five times a day as soon after eating as possible if I have had a snack) I regularly floss and occasionally rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide or a strong mouth wash. My gums are healthy and I will be damned if I will buy into this crap that I need a gum line treatment. (Sometimes they call it an extensive treatment or extensive cleaning.)

I have had three dentists since then who have all tried to talk me into this aggressive gum line treatment, and I have told them all to fuck off and switched dentists.

My wife is now having serious dental problems just like my older sister. Since then I have talked with many many older people our age (sixties to seventies). Those who had that gum line treatment have lost their teeth to infections below "what was the gum line" before it was treated in that "extensive treatment" that caused it to retract and start the infections on the base of the tooth.

Me, I have beautiful teeth with no problems.

My convictions are that the American Dental Association is highly corrupt in telling dentists to do this treatment. By damaging healthy gums and causing the gum line to retract, the dentists assure themselves of future thousands of dollars from their trusting but damned foolish patients.

If you are in your forties (or older) and are REGULARLY brushing your teeth and flossing regularly and rinsing with a rinse that kills bacteria, DO NOT LET YOUR DAMNED DENTIST TALK YOU INTO AN EXTENSIVE TREATMENT OF YOUR GUM LINE.

Those sons of bitches are rip off artists who are just trying to ruin your teeth so they can make outrageous profits. If they have already done it to you and have ruined your teeth, sue them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP