Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm living in a insane asylum.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The problem is, I can't see it, touch it or even sense it.

The mental insutition of runaway beliefs & false information that clouds all of my actions and decisions.

How do I break out of this jail cell that controls my mind?

How do you get rid of false beliefs and brainwashing?

I'm thinking media fasting and reprgramming my subconscious mind.

I think this is the core power source of the matrix. The insane asylum everyone is currently living in which guides and controls their behavior autonomously.

The walls are made up of:

Syllogisms
Erroneous beliefs
Subconscious programming
Disinformation
Brain malware

I think the only cure is shrooms. A heroic dose of them to undo the brainwashing.

I don't think I can escape the prison with MORE information.

So I think drugs is the key to escape.

But I am scared of the changes that will take place after and rebuilding my ego.

Whether you believe what you read or not, it doesn't matter, information still turns into mental phantoms and daemons that run in the background. The brain has no firewall, and even discernment won't protect you against the brainwashing of the NWO. The brainwashing permeates everything. If the internet, tv, media doesn't get you, the public you surround yourself will, or HAARP.

Any advice on breaking the walls and escaping? any advice on creating a firewall?

Discuss.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP