Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,701
Pageviews Today: 1,481,305Threads Today: 705Posts Today: 12,380
04:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject White discriminate White in hiring and employment-Mexican got the job!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I see it everyday. White discriminate against white in hiring. I used to work at a pizza & sandwich restaurant. The owners are blond hair and blue eyes. They hire all Mexican to work in the kitchen and cashier. They did not hire one white.
My mother said that the Generation X white has a very per capital on drugs; legal and illegal. She said that drugs are destroying the white population. Just like Opium destroy the Chinese in China before World War II. She said the white man stole the land away from the Native American Indian. She said the Mexican are the New Indians the land is returning to. God twist the white man’s mind so the new generation X would be addicted to drugs. With the white man destroyed from drug abuse, the Mexican can take over America.
She said the white people are afraid of their own kind. They cannot be trusted because they have a stereotype of constantly call off from work, lazy, steal, or quit. They trust the Mexican stereotype of hardworking, faithful to job, and reliable. The white employer would trust a Mexican before a white person on a job. This is the reason why white have to discriminate against white in employment.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP