Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tila Tequila gets an old fashioned butt whoopin'
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is funny, being I live 15 minutes north of here. People in Southern Illinois aren't too fond of skank. Keep it in Hollywood lady. We don't want you skanking up our national forest.

(Which is where I will be living when the social collapse starts in a cabin.)

Tila Tequila wasn't feeling the love this weekend.

The pint-sized reality star was pelted by concertgoers while onstage at Gathering of Juggalos, a music festival in Hardin County, Illinois.

In a statement exclusive to E! News, Tequila's rep described the attack as "horrific"—and that wasn't all.

"A lawsuit is pending" as a result of the incident, as well.

"Tila has gotten medical care for the horrific attack that happened to her this weekend at the Juggalos event in Chicago and is in good hands right now and under medical direction," her manager told E! News. "She would like to thank all of her fans for all the love and support that they have given."

The Shot at Love star echoed those sentiments on her Twitter page.

"Thank you everyone for your support," Tequila tweeted. "The people at Juggalos behavior was disgusting and I am filing a suit against Them now. Thanks 4 ur luv. Pretty soon the owners who run the Juggalos will be bankrupt. My attorney Alan is already on it. This is disgusting behavior from men. But to all of my fans, I appreciate your outpour of love and support! Xoxo"

The reality fixture reportedly suffered facial lacerations and bruises on her body after concertgoers reportedly threw rocks and bottles at Tequila shortly after she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos music festival Saturday, according to CNN.

The crowd, which was reportedly already riled up, began to throw rocks even harder at Tequila when she bared her breasts, a concertgoer told the cable news network.

"She took her top off and they got really violent," he said. But she continued to perform after her face started bleeding from the blows.

"She was holding a towel to her head, blood pouring down her face."

Tequila was also reportedly chased after leaving the stage by a crowd that smashed windows and rocked the trailer she was in, as well as damaging the SUV that eventually whisked her away.

—Reporting by Marcus Mulick

Read more: [link to www.eonline.com]

[link to www.eonline.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP