Users Online Now: 1,905 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 530,906
Pageviews Today: 870,232Threads Today: 253Posts Today: 4,756
09:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why is everyone obsessed with sex?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just don't get it. I see these teenage girls in the mall all the time with their tight jean shorts and their waxed legs. Their skin shines like a plastic dolls would. But their dress shows that that they've grown towards the fact that getting the dick is the most important thing in their lives besides shopping and acting like a whiny little bitch.

I can't imagine how many guys the average woman has slept with now. It totally disgusts me, the whole thing. This sex-craved society is so empty, devoid and superficial. They lack any real understanding of themselves because they're too busy thinking how to score the next mate in bed because their previous mate said something bad about their dog.

Why the hell should I mate with this gene pool? People truly do not understand themselves within right now. But that still doesn't explain why people have so much sex. Can they not control themselves? Are they truly out of control?

I don't get it. I would rather read a book on ancient Egyptology than have boring, mindless sex. If you're going to have sex, at least do it right.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP