Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WTC ´UFO Hoax´ .... etc.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message a_lost_packet "Kmar, I don´t want to have to post those links yet again for the umpteenth time regarding this"

Don´t worry, I´ll do it for you!

[link to ufocasebook.com]
"A UFO is clearly seen peeking in and out from behind the WTC at the exact spot the second plane would later crash into on 911! When the cameraman zooms in, the UFO takes off at an incredible speed. A few seconds goes by and the camera refocuses in on the UFO at a far distance. The UFO then does a 360 degree reversal! It heads right for the helicopter and a CLOSE UP of the UFO is taken by the video camera! The UFO then quickly zooms above the helicopter and right into orbit!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

[link to www.rense.com]
Ancedotal Evidence is not Proof = Words do not prove anything.

[link to www.blondie.net]
"i had some more stuff i wanted to write but i cant remember at the moment..."

[link to www.blondie.net]
"i guess about three years ago barb went to an audition for a tv commercial which she of course landed..."

Was Chris Stein taking a part in that audition?

"barbs segment was the first and best one, is really great, it aired on the sci-fi channel a bunch of times when they first did it."

Good to hear.

"its her on a ´sightseeing´ ride in a helicopter, whats even more cosmic is that the ´tour´ happens to be mainly of the world trade center, so theres barbara with her little camera being photographed from the back seat by her ´husband´ or whatever when what do you know, a UFO starts zipping around the wtc, she points it out, exclaims, it kind of buzzes the copter then zooms off leaving a trail, the end..."

Nice.

"the sci-fi channel had this thing called "happens" that was supposed to be stuff people sent in but was really just shot by them of course..."

Submissions can get filtered. MAYbe, they were looking for "standard" quality special effects in their commercials and few people were able to provide that for them, so they made their own. Had other just-as-good videos been submitted, SciFi Network might have shown them.

"one would think it was at least a little obvious to people that maybe it was a commercial?"

Maybe either way.

Before anyone else quotes this :P
"it seems that the ones who are the most desperate to believe in something are also able to just bypass the basic unreality of the thing and go plunging ahead into arguing about its qualifications... anyhow theres some pretty funny stuff on the bulletin board there, barbara and i wrote a couple of messages early on but by now the thing has a life of its own, looking around just now im amused to see that it still is going on, questioned etc..."

Yes, that´s what democracy + a little information technology allows to flourish --> skepticism.

[link to www.alcione.org] (eng)
This guy uses a manipulated, reduced frame rate, version of the footage. His claims concerning "motion blur" turn out to be falsifiable. However his observation that the reflection on the window comes from the camera is true. I made a video to show this, and this is made obviously clear for all of you to see: [link to www.megaupload.com]

And the last link:
[link to www.scifi.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP