Users Online Now: 1,343 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 226,870
Pageviews Today: 377,927Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 2,914
07:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING MASSIVE DEPOPULATION OR A NWO?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think they are going form massive depopulation like what happened during 1348 and the Lombard economic collapse(also when the BLACK DEATH struck Europe and 1/2 the population died off). I believe that the similarities between that time period and now a amazingly similar. You had the decline of the roman empire, the 100 years war, the decadence and debauchery of the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy. Then you have extremely low interest rates, financial problems w/ the withdrawal of liquidity from the economy throughout Europe, unemployment, famine, over-population w/regard to the number of jobs available. Then lastly a lot of civil unrest due to massive corruption the church and government.

Sounds strange to think the same things were going on back then as they are now but anyone who research's this time period will come to the same conclusions. In fact, the Lombard Economic Collapse was the worst collapse ever bar none and along w/ the Black Plague sent Europe into the dark ages(some alternative historians believe that the average or peasant type persons were better off during this period?).

Anyway, a lot of academics are starting to come to the conclusion that the Black Death was really caused by ANTHRAX and not Bubonic Plague. I concur and believe that the entire episode was and intentional depopulation plan that was very successful.

I believe this is what they will do now also, however, they have a lot more of tricks up their sleeve than before. Famine, war and weather control are 3 big ones. But don't ever forget that ANTHRAX is the sixth plague in the old testament and is the oldest and most researched and most refined bio-weapon ever.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? WHAT ARE TPTB PLANNING FOR US?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP