Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BOEING GUY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, after the other day when I saw that the research made it to Urban Survival, I tried to contact Boeing Guy. Here was my e-mail to him:

XXXXX,
The paper made it onto [link to urbansurvival.com]

I didn't know how popular this site is, but it is huge. You have to filter through it and you will see where he mentions the pdf.

Dude, when are you coming forward? lol

Anyway, I hope everything is going well with you. If you have any interesting news you can throw my way, I would appreciate it. I am getting tons of emails and slack about the beast of a 'warning' you came out with, and I would love to be able to tell people what you have been up to. I get everything from it is a hoax, or that I am the Boeing guy, all sorts of crazy stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

Keep in touch...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP