Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nine Knocks Phenomenon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has anyone heard of the Nine Knocks Phenomenon?

Around two months ago I was at home and about 10pm I heard three knocks at the front door, this being very unusual I initially thought it was neighborhood kids playing a prank however as I opened the door nobody was there, ok some stupid prank. Not 30 seconds later I hear it again Knock...Knock...Knock...I ran out front as I was 2 feet from the door and nothing. This got me thinking as there was no time for anyone to run and hide.

Then as I was walking back into the house I hear it again Knock...Knock...Knock however this time it was coming from the back door. Well I bolted out to the backyard and...NOTHING...There would have been no time for anyone to jump a fence nor was there anywhere for a person to hide.

FAST FORWARD TO LAST FRIDAY

I have since sold my house and now live in an apartment in another state.

I am fast asleep and I am woken up to Knock...Knock...Knock which sounds like it is coming from the front door, I open my eyes and look at my alarm clock 3:00am exactly. I first though I was dreaming, until I sit up and hear Knock...Knock...Knock again coming from the front door. Also this time I was watching the baby video monitor and I saw my son get startled from the knocks so I know that I wasn't hearing things.

I ran like the wind to the front door and...you guessed it nothing.Then as soon as I closed the door I hear it again Knock...Knock...Knock this time coming from a far wall in my living room. I was so tired that I fell right back asleep.

I was discussing this with a co-worker the other day and he told me that this happened to him when he was younger.

I googled it and couldn't find much on it.

Has anyone heard of anything like this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP