Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 389,789
Pageviews Today: 647,153Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 4,012
08:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How do I stop my cat from peeing on my floor?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone know what to do here?
One time we left a weekend and closed the door where his litter box was by accident and he peed in front of the door near a wall on our laminate floor.

Here is the thing no matter how well we clean the smell is still there. Now almost once a week he pees on the exact same spot even though we keep the door open and his litter box clean. the box is 2 feet away from where he pees!

I think he smells the pee when he walks by and just thinks now he needs to mark this place with his sent.

I had tin foil down for 2 weeks because they hate that and won't go near that but since I took it away Yesterday he peed on it again today. and now my laminate floor starts to brake.

I really hope someone can help me out.

thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP