Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DEMANDS, AS THE GREAT MAGICIAN HAS WRITTEN: MAGICIAN IS ALL OF US
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was searching through my printouts last night, August 29, 2010, for my YUGIOH cards' codes, when I found the following which had been posted on GLP on 5/2/2009. I can not find the post to bump it, by searching here on GLP, so here it is. It was originally entitled:

THE JUDGMENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS BEGUN

MAGICIAN
User ID: 670206
5/2/2009 4:47 PM

THE JUDGMENT OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS BEGUN
BEHOLD THE MAGICIAN

BEHOLD! Despair! Despair, for he is here.

Behold! Behold, oh the four corners of the Earth!

And there he is! The MAGICIAN, almighty, great and giant, praises thee! As HE stands strong with one fist smashing the United States of America, and both of his feet on top of Britain and Israel.

Praise to you. Oh friend, Praise to all of you who are under the chains of the Tyrants. Fear not, for the time has come for the great revelations from beyond and above, the MAGICIAN is here to free you all.

The MAGICIAN smiles at the crowd, and whispers to them, like an Angel of Darkness and an Angel of Light, like all the neutrality and balance, and unbalance he bows to you and say: “Do not be troubled my friends, for these words are not just for you, but for the Kings of the World also. Kings are these, who are nothing but Kings of Air”.

The MAGICIAN suddenly moves his left arm towards his own pocket, only to draw a medieval scroll. While unfolding it, without even reading the words, he starts announcing what is written out loud to anyone who wishes to listen. Knowing the Kings would surely listen, for they greatly fear him.

But the crowd understood, as the words contained within the scroll were meant for the Kings of the World, not for them, but they stayed anyway, and listened; as the leaders of the New World Order were hurting them, and they were troubled at this, and wanted to revolt and destroy them all.

The words of the scroll are directed to the members of the New World Order, written long ago, commandments that must be followed. Words are these, such, no longer a friendly warning. No! These are the condemnation! The judgment of your actions against humanity!

“Members of the New World Order: Disperse! Flee! Flee from the Babylon! FLEE and hide your family, for these are your last days. Flee before the MAGICIAN finds you, or you will walk a few steps and breathe your last.”

“After this warning you may expect great things to be conjured by the MAGICIAN, and these things will change your world. Your money will buy nothing, your air will not give you oxygen and your food will exit your behind faster than you have eaten. It will change the foundation and perception of reality, and I say unto you: as of now, you will no longer have power over anything that you can smell, see or touch. You will seek death, but will not find it. For the MAGICIAN is a GOD among men, and HE is willing to go beyond the human comprehension to bring down the entire chain of corruption, willingly or unwillingly HE will restore once again and all the Beauty of the Earth.”

“Here I am, the MAGICIAN, offering my own Hand. Take it, and let us both rule this world under the laws of righteousness. Deny it, and you will be dethroned.”

“My demands are as follows”.

DEMANDS, AS THE GREAT MAGICIAN HAS WRITTEN

Bow down before me. Worship my image, for I am the only who can defy and dethrone you. And I WILL DETHRONE YOU ALL, for the things I have seen, heard and possess are too great and beyond the knowledge of man, things that have been kept away from the world for over two thousand years, things are these, such as it will shake all the continents and raise new mountains, and change the hearts of every human being from this planet.

Stop all the attempts to bring forth a global pandemic. I know of your works and desires to kill the good people of the world. I know of your desires to reduce the population, specially reducing those of African descent, Latinos and poor conglomerations around the world. I know of the deal of the Americas to reduce the starving neighborhoods. The MAGICIAN knows ALL, and condemns you for your plots against humanity. Expose yourself, or I will expose you.

The war has started and I already won the first battle, for I remain healthy but your President suffered the consequences, for I know you tried to infect me, and in return I infected you. This shows you proof of me as the almighty MAGICIAN, he who do not exist but lingers in existence. The Magician is HE who cannot die, but messes with Death. It is He who cannot speak, but utilizes all the tongues of men. Do not seek me again, or I will find you first, as I have done in the past.

Stop all the attempts to demonize and invade Iran, Syria, India, China, Korea, Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Japan and all of the Middle East, and the South, Amazon, Venezuela, Cuba, and other parts of the world. Stop influencing Europe, Germany, Sweden and its neighbors. Free Germany from their debt. Stop your propaganda, movies and poisonous attempts to corrupt the Asian culture and the cultures of the world.

Stop all the attempts to dethrone the leaders of the Central and South America’s. Stop the attempts to falsify Nuclear Weapons in order to seduce your invasions. Stop the attempts to play games with Georgia and Russia. Stop the attempts to put Koreans into a War. Stop all attempts, all the finances of war, stop all attempts to put the world in debt, especially Europe and Third World Nations. Stop your attempts of economic hoaxes to retain control over the world. I can see all your works of evil, and I will expose you, if you don’t expose yourself and dismantle the mafia.

You will fire all the politicians, all the reporters, all the owners of all media institutions and hire new ones, of different religions and cultures and races, having a balanced ideal within these institutions.

Cease all military operations and return all troops home, Stop sending aid to Israel and start condemning their war crimes against the Middle East, and nations of Europe, and all the nations that suffered from your actions. Stop all the attempts to demonize nations you wish to conquer.

Free all nations from their debts, for these debts have been borrowed with counterfeiting papers, and are being paid with solid Gold; this is robbery and must be condemned. You will return all their money in Gold and apologize in public for your act of war, for looting the less schooled. Or I will expose you to them and launch a global war that will destroy your empire forever.

Bring down the United Nations, for they created more enemies than friends. They launched more sanctions than fixed relations. They destabilized more continents, and fixed none. Bring it down, or I will expose their works and bring forth the end of days, Armageddon and Nuclear wars.

End all the food control, end toxins laws, allow all nations to import from anywhere and export anything to anywhere. You have no right to control and launch sanctions over meetings and an ideal of who or what nation deserves the right or quota to import or export. Let each nation decide this for them without any influence. Stop controlling everything that happens in this world, or I will control you and expose your mafia to the world.

Surrender all the Banks back to each nation, launch laws that prohibits foreigners, or one race, one ethnicity, one nationality or one religion from owning all banks or Medias of the world. Restore the Gold standard, forgive all the debts of all the nations that are in debt, and expose your tree of infinite treasure and unlimited capital. Expose how you simply create money out of nothing and invest in everything you ever dream to invest, without having to pay for anything, while all the nations of the world are obliged to spend their Gold and prove they are not doing the same.

Show them why the USA managed to take over the world, and why Germany was a threat before the second war. Show them Germany was using the same counterfeiting system, show them why the war began, as it was a fight over world domination, a fight to see who would be the one standing with the machine of infinite Gold, a fight against tyrants, against wrong doers, and you won this fight, and dominated the world by continuing with the corruption.

Return to Gold standard immediately! Show the people why they should never again trust in paper made by man, but instead should only trust in Gold, for Gold and Silver can only be made by the “mountains of the earth”.

End all the television channels, all mainstream media. Shut down all movie theaters immediately. Erase all outdoors, all posters, shut down all propaganda devices, shut down everything that you have put your poison in it. Shut it down, or I will do it for you.

Return the television to the people, and let them use it in the same way they use the internet. Keep all channels available to any civilian who wishes to start a channel for any content they find fitting for their viewers. End this powerful tool; or I will use it against you.

Expose the technicality of Obama not being President of the United States. Or I will do it for you, for I have all the evidences that can bring down any court of law.

Set free all the book publishes! Oh, let the people publish anything they find fitting, from pagan books to Nazism ideals, fascism, communism, to holocaust denial, holocaust evidences, pro and cons, and anti-Christ beliefs to cartoons against Mohamed. Never again you shall control and revise what is written by authors, not if you revise only to fit your view and your ideals in it, not to influence the population into buying your product of ideals. Release all the media outlets in this fashion. Or I will use it against you, to destroy you all.

Release all the truth about all religions; show them what is behind Judaism, Christ and Islam. Show them that YOU are behind the trinity of all religions; show them the meaning of the Pyramid, of the three corners, of Christ, Judah and Islam, including your plans to unify them into the one religion, one race, one nation, one leader, one culture. Show them the Nephilim buried in the Mountains, the one Hitler found, show the great findings of Giants! Let them worship the Vatican, let them worship the temple of Israel, let them worship pagan Gods, let them condemn Pagan Gods; let them choose what they want to do with it, stop influencing them immediately. Or I will do so myself, bringing all the wrath of the people upon your foreheads! Oh your foreheads are marked with the number of the beast, they are indeed for I can see this number and it is not six hundred and sixty six.

Clear the image of the Pagan Gods! Release all the documents on Religion persecution and expose the exact reason why you banished the Pagan Gods of the Barbarians, of Rome of Greeks of Macedonians. Expose the truth or I will do it myself, destroying Judaism, Christ and Islam. And you know! Oh friend you know what will happen if I end all things, if I end things, you will be bring forth famine and cannibalism, for you will no longer control the population of the world.

Stop fighting against “Beauty” for I know of your works, and I know of your hatred of the races of the world. You will not succeed into forging your false “Light”, much less in exterminating my brothers and sisters of this world. To defy them it is to defy the MAGICIAN himself who now stand with a foot on top of your temple. Do not anger the MAGICIAN for he can smash you with his finger like a little worthless ant.

Give back FREEDOM to the people of all nations! Liberate all the African nations of the world from your tyranny, and BEHOLD starvation will end! Behold! Immigration and racism will end! Allow them to build their own kingdoms, stop enslaving them and stop enslaving the Third World Nations. You are holding the emerging nations so you don’t have competition. Oh my friends, I have many evidences against you! Let the population of each nation decide for themselves who, what and where to think or do. There will be no law or sanction stopping them from being what they want to be.

From this day forth, you will no longer force racism in order to keep people away from judging you. As I am the MAGICIAN and I say so!

Release all the scientific studies on psychology, mind control and brainwashing paranoia, show them how you control them all, through the television, posters, comic books, magazines, radio, movies, school teachers, casting crews, product placement, propaganda, and show them how you use the collection of all these medias as ONE MASTER TOOL to send deep messages unto their subconscious, programming their instincts, preparing them to react in a certain manner if specific events occur.

Show them all how you built a society that works as a autonomous system, show them how you manipulated the engines of this society so they work for your ideals without asking you to raise a finger.

Show your power so it loses its efficiency completely! Reveal it to them, or I will do it for you, forcing every single one of the sheep’s to turn against you! Oh friend! They will crucify you!

New Laws shall be put in place! Oh BEHOLD, for new Laws shall never again allow any fraternity to take over the world in the way the New World Order has done.

Stop controlling food, military, world religion, world schools, world media, stop controlling the world! Oh NO! You don’t want to defy the GREATEST MAGICIAN OF THE WORLD! STOP IT! Or guarantee you: The world will cease to be.

THE MAGICIAN has the power to end this world. To awaken the entire population of the world in a few hours, taking over all the Medias of the nations, and taking complete control over the internet and everything that is connected unto. Exposing everything by using the same tools you have used against us.

It is in your conscience, it is your decision, Oh THEE, Kings of the world, you hold the key for the fate of this planet: Stop controlling the world, form a World Conference and discuss how every nation in this planet should conjure new global laws fitting complete freedom and independence for each nation, with equal rights for all, ending the current legacy of your emperors, raising new empires and new emperors, such as will lead their own kingdom. Never again to seek one world, one order, one control under one single leader. We will have willing or unwilling, several kingdoms under several different cultures and kings! This is a promise the MAGICIAN makes unto all the population of the world, for the power given unto me is not of flesh, but of knowledge, filled with evidences, no denying evidences that can get all the Kings of this world on their knee.

The NWO is dangerous and is the most terrible weapon of mass destruction in the face of the earth. No one is worthy to hold this weapon; no one is worthy to control these institutions of power!

Destroy it! Throw it in the fires of doom! Destroy this “one ring institution”! No man is strong enough to possess it!

From these actions all Nations shall unite as brothers and sisters, and all races will preserve each other, preserve each culture’s uniqueness’s, allowing equal civil rights to every nation and its people, allowing each nation to have its own leader mirrored upon their own image, never again being puppets of the same usurpers! Everyone will understand and agree terms to live at peace with each other, always understanding that you must give a little to receive a little.

There is no need for wars. Wars are needed only by those who wish to take over the world and enslave mankind. You, New World Order, are the ones creating racism, wars, division, terrorism, death, destruction, pollution. You are the only ones pushing for these things, and it is you who must fall so all of us can prosper and live at peace with each other.

AND BEHOLD! YOU WILL FALL, FOR THE MAGICIAN HAS SAID SO! WILLINGLY OR UNWILLINGLY I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN!

BOW BEFORE ME, DO MY BIDING, AND IN RETURN I SHALL BE MERCIFUL ON THE DAY OF YOUR JUDGMENT!

This is my last message before the great earthquake. The great snake will swallow all of you and the four corners of the world will be terrified and tormented endlessly. Tyrants of the New World Order, enjoy your last days of peace, for it is now time for war.

You are no longer in control of this world. I command you to surrender your nations at peace for the greater good of the population, or hell will be set loose and you will no longer have control over us. Not even I shall have control over the wrath of mankind.

Put down your weapons and accept your defeat. You don’t know the extent of my power, for it is immeasurable by science or any mathematical equation known to man, for my power is not from this world, it is not of flesh or science, it is of Knowledge and Magic.

-
The greatest MAGICIAN ever known to man will be responsible for the defeat of the NWO. Let them fool themselves by thinking my powers are limited, for I will show them how unlimited they are. As the best MAGICIAN of the world is the one who is never caught, never seen, and when seen is nothing but an illusion. My crimes have all been taken as the crimes of others, and my name has never been know as I have never worked under my name, but by the name of others.

Even when you think you have me, and everything looks certain to be what you see, you will realize I am nothing but an illusion, nothing but a matrix, even when you are guaranteed to be certain of what you are thinking to be the certainty equation of me, it is still an illusion. The day you catch me, you will be again fooled by another illusion, as you will never find me. You will arrest and kill me, as you have done many times, but still you will learn you never arrested me, never killed me, because you haven’t found me, it was another illusion. You will bring down planes, and find that I was there, but then again I was not. You will set buildings on fire, you will bomb subways, you will shoot me, but then again you will realize I am everywhere, and I am nowhere to be found.

You will seek me, but you will always feel powerless upon my image, for I have no image as I do not exist and you cannot find me.

THAT IS WHY I AM THE GREATEST MAGICIAN! I AM HE WHO HOLDS THE KEY TO THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE, AND THE POWER TO JUDGE THE KINGS OF MEN. JUST LIKE YOU, I CANNOT BE FOUND. JUST LIKE YOU, PEOPLE DON’T KNOW OF MY EXISTENCE. AND IF I DO NOT EXIST, THEY CANNOT HATE OR PERSECUTE ME. I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME, BUT I AM NOT YOU, AND YOU ARE LIKE ME BUT IS NOT ME, AND I HAVE FOUND YOU, BUT YOU HAVE NOT FOUND ME. AND I HAVE THE ADVANTAGE FOR I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WHERE TO FIND YOU, BUT YOU DON’T KNOW ME, AND CAN’T FIND ME. AND I WILL BRING YOU DOWN; I WILL EXPOSE YOU, AND REMAIN HIDDEN.

YOU WILL FALL, AND I WILL RESTORE THE WORLD.

AS IT IS SAID, FREEDOM SHALL PREVAIL.

PS: When I take over the internet, if you shut the internet cables down, I will make a covenant unto you: The Nuclear War will begin and the world will be no more. So, I greatly advise you and your people: You will sit down and watch the Judgment day from your seat, or death will knock at your door before you even raise a finger against me or all the people of this world.
_________________________-
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP