Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A New Thought on Planetary Formation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know why I think of things like this, or how it comes into my mind, but I figured out a way to create planets that has never before been proposed, that I am aware of.

Briefly, stars create water merely from certain light wavelengths [link to www.esa.int] ...water attracts to water especially with high voltage and 'vacuum' (Water Bridge Experiment) [link to www.youtube.com] Interstellar cloud comes across star...whatever the mechanism of initiation, whether it already be an object caught by star, or one entering that gets caught, a conduit is formed through cloud, much like a magnetic flux tube [link to science.nasa.gov] ...denser the cloud, faster the transfer to orbiting object [link to www.astronomycafe.net] If it even needs an orbiting object to have a conduit. Maybe, actually I think this is more likely, elements get transfered from star to densest part of passing cloud column, making it ever denser and also trapped in sun's gravitational electric/magnetic field. Presto, a proto-planet is born. And, after eons of going in and out of passing clouds, further formation occurs...with all necessary life ingredients coming and/or being transfered from the sun itself...including, INCREDIBLY, water.

So, we go from planets being formed able to sustain life as an extreme rarity...to...inevitability...

This needs to be worked out, but on its surface, there is ABSOLUTELY NO glaring fallibilities of formation this way. Now that we know about interstellar clouds and EU and the attraction that is created through energy...a missing piece would be the accumulation of water. But now that it is known that stars create water vapor, and the Water Bridge experiment...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP