Users Online Now: 1,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 141,809
Pageviews Today: 230,577Threads Today: 79Posts Today: 1,381
02:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am sad and lonely. I'm a German Christian in love with a married German girl. I'm now going to get drunk. Please help me!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been here for months, and I try to do my best to help GLPers. Sometimes I'm a bit aggressive and rude. I'm sorry. I'm having a tough time.

I'm actually half German, half New Zealand. Been here for ten years. I'm a graphgic designer, losing contracts by the day because my sector is sinking -- and my clients know I'm slipping into depression.

This woman (an American) I love is younger than I but is happily married. I like her husband (he knows and respects me). He's kind of pleased that I can give her what he can't (he's quite old). But I'm not as wealthy as he. Now it is tearing me apart.

She is not using me. We are genuinely in love. She is 42 and I am 46.

I know that this is "immoral" but all three of us need each other. I've prayed to Jesus, but get no reply. It seems that all is fine by him. But somehow I'm torn apart by grief whenever she tells me she can't visit because "hubby" says she must accompany him on business. I feel like a second-class lover.

Sometimes he INSISTS that she spend a week with me. Then I don't know whether she truly loves me or whether I'm just being used to save their marriage.

Must go out for a beer. Would appreciate your comments, guys (and girls).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP