Users Online Now: 1,511 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 465,447
Pageviews Today: 750,326Threads Today: 209Posts Today: 3,875
07:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS: Symbolic satanic sacrifice of Tom Hanks in the movie "The 'Burbs"???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's weird!! When you just think you're about to relax, watching a good '80s ol' school comedy, taking some good laughs with a silly-ass story, you're just got surprised with sinister Illuminati satanic messages and maybe even a symbolic sacrifice performed ahead the cameras. I'm talking about the movie "The 'Burbs", of 1989, with Tom Hanks, Carrie Fisher and Corey Feldman.

I've watched it, when I was a teen, several times, but I didn't remember the story, so I decided to watch it again and I really got totally surprised with it. I took some screenshots to explain what I'm talking about:

IMAGE ( [link to i51.tinypic.com] )

Here, Tom Hanks character and his buddy are studying a real satanic book, 'cause they suspect that their neighbors are killing people and performing satanic rituals in the basement. Suddenly Hanks makes an odd hand gesture and starts to run the fingers along the book cover... Hmmmmm

IMAGE ( [link to i56.tinypic.com] )

That's one of the pages about human sacrifice to demons. During the entire scene, the actors show several pages with real illustrations of rituals. A blatant Illuminati psy-ops technique within' an apparent comedy.

IMAGE ( [link to i55.tinypic.com] )

Here, Carrie Fisher's character is reading the book on bed and the camera again zoom in satanic rituals in the pages. More psy-ops.

IMAGE ( [link to i53.tinypic.com] )

Tom Hanks character is so impressed and scared that he has nightmares about being sacrificed in satanic rituals. Here is where I make my point: IMO the Freemasonic Illuminati satanic masters of Hollwood, performed a symbolic sacrifice of Hanks.

IMAGE ( [link to i54.tinypic.com] )

This scene was NOT a joke. Despite the movie is comedy, after this scene I had this odd feeling that something really evil had happened with Hanks during the filming of this movie.

IMAGE ( [link to i53.tinypic.com] )

In the last quarter of the movie, Hanks and his buddies just blow up the house where their neighbors killed lots of people. Notice the very familiar symbol on Hanks bandages. Yes, the "All Seeing Eye" and notice the inverted pyramid embroidered on his blouse...

So, is Mr. Hanks an Illuminati puppet, too???

Idol1 bump damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP