Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Large Bright light in the Eastern Sky
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before you guys say it's venus or something else I have done my research pertaining to where our planets are in the sky. For the past year, ( no lie 1 year ) I have been watching a bright light get brighter and brighter in the sky. It always rises in the east/southeast part of the sky and moves across the sky until dawn when it dissappears. Now the reason I know this isn't a planet is because it stays on the same path all year. Correct me if Im wrong but shouldn't a planet that moves on an orbit move around in the sky? I am a skeptic, but I am also open minded I want a logical explanation for this now. Every time the moon get's full, this object lines right up with it, then each night as the moon goes around the earth and it turns to a crecent you see this object stay in the same part of the sky on it's same path while the moon moves away from it. Last year it was bright but this year it's very bright and big. It's not the space station, it's not a satellite, it's not venus, saturn, jupiter or uranus. It's a big bright ball of light and I want to know what it is now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP