Users Online Now: 1,951 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 866,496
Pageviews Today: 1,487,178Threads Today: 593Posts Today: 10,757
04:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject False flag Alien attack very soon! (maybe)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just had one of the most vivid, detailed dreams i've had for years now. I was in my city, and in one of the squares i was in, as i headed to university i noticed the army had a stall. They were handing out fliers on potential alien invasions and what to do. These pamphlets even called for the need for a new world order. I was arguing with the solider over a validity of it all, and barked at him for what they were doing to the people.

I then looked up in the sky and saw a couple of floating orbs out in the distance, towards the sun and started to feel afraid. They started hurling towards earth, like beams of light, crashing into the distance. The ground was shaking and there was a red haze in the sky, as if it was on fire. I ran to a pay phone to try and call my brother, who i live with, but all the phones were disconnected. People and the army then started to head towards the crash sites. Everyone seemed really excited about meeting aliens, but i just remember whispering to as many people as possible "no! this is not a good thing, we all need to get out of here, RUN!"

I attempted to run, but the further out i got, i could see army barricades. They had locked down the city. The people recovered a craft and we're able to pull it out of the ground. Amongst the masses of people, i managed to hide between buildings and houses and make my way to a less populated area. I tried to stay as inconspicuous as possible. As i was wandering around these areas where no people were id run across actual alien beings, like they were waiting in the shadows, ready to come out. They had then appeared to the people, but had disguises on. The aliens i ran into behind buildings etc were in their raw form, and they looked horrible, reptilian. They would scamper away, dissipate into thing air.

By this time i was horrified. I ran out onto an oval and found a shed that was up rather high. I decided to climb to the top so i could watch things as they took place. Somehow the alien force/army had detected me. They all came running out onto the oval, but like rabid dogs, zombies even, wanting meat! They were all mind controlled, looking for blood. I then tried to get away from the shed and jump the fence into nearby forestry. I think i was surrounded, and i dont remember much else after that.

Regardless, this or a similar scenario may be possible. And i feel these sorts of things could happen very soon. My main anguish in the dream was that i still lived in a major city when it all occured. I, and all of you, need to escape the city you are in now! Develop a plan, and be ready for when TSHTF.

Peace my breathren.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP