Users Online Now: 1,632 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,331
Pageviews Today: 473,075Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,699
06:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spirals, Mayans, 2012, Backyard Astronomy, Our Creator: the Meaning of Life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thread, through the GLP reader contribution, has morphed into a ... Meaning of Life, and Where Are We Going...thread.

Thanks to all the contributors.

"Everyone comes to knowledge in their own way, and everyone's way to knowledge is very largely conditioned by the age in which they live ..." Alexander Cannon

hf

Are we getting messages from our Creator?

Recently Space.com published this photo taken by the Hubble Space Telescope:
[link to www.space.com]

space_spiral
(Updated image)

When I saw this it immediately reminded me of these events:

norway_spiral
north_spiral

And these:
(Just a few ...)
cave_spiral
cave_spiral2
More ...

These images remind me of the Fibonacci Sequence, which has been said to be the mathematical equation for life...
fibonacci

Fibonacci numbers are used in the analysis of financial markets, in strategies such as Fibonacci retracement, and are used in computer algorithms such as the Fibonacci search technique and the Fibonacci heap data structure. The simple recursion of Fibonacci numbers has also inspired a family of recursive graphs called Fibonacci cubes for interconnecting parallel and distributed systems. They also appear in biological settings,[4] such as branching in trees, arrangement of leaves on a stem, the fruitlets of a pineapple,[5] the flowering of artichoke, an uncurling fern and the arrangement of a pine cone.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

We find it in nature all the time:
sunflower
fib_seq2

What next came to mind was the Hunab Ku, The Galactic Butterfly, the Mayan Creator God:

glactic_butterfl

The Mayan Galactic Butterfly is said to represent all of the consciousness that's ever existed in our galaxy. This means all things, including animal, plant and mineral. These are the raw materials that spun into a whirling disk of stars, planets and solar system. Some refer to it as God.
[link to www.galacticbutterfly.com]

Hunab Ku was, to the Mayas, the supreme God and ultimate Creator. It represented the gateway to other Galaxies beyond our Sun as well as all of the Consciousness that has ever existed in this Galaxy. Hunab Ku, according to the Mayas, is also the Consciousness which organized all matter, from a "whirling disk", into stars, planets and solar systems. Hunab Ku is the "Mother Womb" which is constantly giving birth to new stars and it gave birth to our own Sun and Planet Earth. They also believed that the "Creator" directs everything that happens in our Galaxy from its center through the emanation of periodic "Consciousness Energy" bursts. Today, modern astronomers have verified that at the center of our Galaxy is a "whirling disk" with a "Black Hole" at its center that is both swallowing and giving birth to stars. Could the strange rumblings observed by Dr. Scott Hyman and his associates earlier this year at the center of our Galaxy be connected with what the Mayas believed?
[link to www.soulsofdistortion.nl]

The Butterfly image reminded me of this:

butterfly_cc
Which of course got me to thinking about this:

But then my mind went back to space and I thought of this:

Butterfly Cluster
butter_cluster

Butterfly Nebula
butterfly_nebula

Galactic Gateway, Butterfly Nebula and Butterfly Cluster
butter_neb_clust

Could this be a warning?

This summer I noticed the Butterfly Cluster more vividly than I ever recall and started researching.

I uploaded the Chandra X-Ray google .kmz files to GoogleSky and was amazed at what I found, it is very interesting indeed! The Butterfly Cluster is located within the Galactic Plane and at the Crossing or Gateway.

GG_Butterfly

This is the crossing that, some say (especially the Mayans) that we are due to cross in 2012.
It appears to be a very tiny opening (although we know it is huge) in the center of the galaxy.

Milky_Way_Gatewa

The x0x images represent the Chandra data where they have a 95% projection probability that there are asteroids in those locations. The green boxes that are shown show activity, but have less probability.

Is this why we are starting to see a lot of 'space debris' and Solar activity?

Award winning astrophysicist Alexia Demetria says our solar system
is entering an interstellar energy cloud that will soon bring global catastrophe.

In light of recent news, the following information is paramount. On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun. NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning (in writing) for 2012. What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance? Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing.

[link to www.solarstormwarning.com]

14 Big Space Rocks Discovered Beyond Neptune

Astronomers have discovered a cache of 14 large space rocks beyond the orbit of Neptune while sifting through archival observations from the Hubble Space Telescope.

Icy rocks like the newfound objects are known as trans-Neptunian objects because they typically reside outside Neptune's orbit. These objects include the former planet Pluto, now classified as a dwarf planet, as well as comets like the famed Halley's comet.

The newfound objects range from 25 to 60 miles across (40 to 100 kilometers), said the researchers.

[link to www.space.com]

Comet Strikes Increase as We Pass Through the Galactic Plane

There are just so many ways the Universe is out to get us. Astronomers have already considered the threat from our Sun's orbit around the center of the Milky Way. When our Sun rises up out of flat plane of the Milky Way, it appears we might be less protected from intergalactic radiation and cosmic rays. Well, it looks like passing through the middle of the galactic plane might have its own share of risks: an increased number of comets might be hurled towards the Earth because of gravitational interaction with the densest parts of our galaxy.

[link to www.universetoday.com]

Two near earth asteroids 2010 RX30 and 2010 RF12 flying past earth: NASA

NASA has determined that the two near earth asteroids 2010 RX30 and 2010 RF12 on Wednesday will fly fairly close to Earth.
Both asteroids were discovered with the help of telescope Catalina Sky Survey located at Tucson, in the U.S. state of Arizona. According to scientists, these objects will not hit the Earth: they will fly past our planet, by a very close distance in terms of astronomical measurements.

[link to seerpress.com]

Fireballs Light Up Jupiter

Sept. 9, 2010: In a paper published today in the Astrophysical Journal Letters, a group of professional and amateur astronomers announced that Jupiter is getting hit surprisingly often by small asteroids, lighting up the giant planet's atmosphere with frequent fireballs.

View a movie of the June 3rd impact recorded by Christopher Go of Cebu City, the Philippines.
"Jupiter is a big gravitational vacuum cleaner," says co-author and JPL astronomer Glenn Orton. "It is clear now that relatively small objects left over from the formation of the solar system 4.5 billion years ago still hit Jupiter frequently."

[link to science.nasa.gov]

Local News in San Diego reports fireball in sky this morning at 5am

ACB 10 News in San Diego just reported that they were inundated with phone calls this morning (Friday Sep. 10th) about a large white or green fireball that streaked across the sky from Mexico to Long Beach. They said the US Coast Guard also received phone calls to report it and that the crew of the USS Sterett offshore saw it as well.

BREAKING WITNESS ACCOUNTS DON'T MATCH OFFICAL STORY

Underground "GASLINE" explodes but listen to these eyewitness's

Henry Sanchez was driving home from his three kids' back-to-school night at a nearby school when he approached the intersection of Claremont and Glenview.

He looked through the windshield where just a few blocks ahead of him a flash of flame crossed the sky, followed by a deafening explosion.

His three kids were at home doing homework - and located directly on the other side of the fireball, which seemed to reach 100 feet into the sky.

This is interesting in light of the reports of the near-miss asteroids a couple of days ago.

Thread: Local News in San Diego reports fireball in sky this morning at 5am

This is what I find interesting - The Crossing:

galactic_butterf

This will help explain the crossing.
I suggest to watch the entire video, but it gets REALLY interesting @ 23:00

A VERY good read (downloadable .pdf) ... lengthy but ties it all together:
[link to www.box.net]

Earth has to traverse through this 'Gateway' in the VERY near future.

Were the Maya on to something and trying to warn us?

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP