Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The LORD revealed me the ten commandements of THE HOLY BOOK OF MORAN
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The LORD of the morons told me that I should be the biggest moron and therefore he revealed me the ten commandements for you morons.*

Here they are:

1. I am the LORD of morons so I am the biggest moron. You should not know, obtain, praise or be a bigger moron.
2. If you believe this you are a moron.
3. If you don't believe this you are a moron.
4. Commandment number eight is absolutely true.
5. If you have a question, the definite, unequivocally, simply and plain answer is: You should not. Maybe. Sometimes the answer might be: You should. In case of confusion about this refer to the seventh commandment.
6. You are obliged to fight the holy war of the holy book of moran. To do so, please STRICTLY follow commandment number four and eight.
7. If you read this, you are fucked up. If you do not read this, you are fucked up too. The only way to get away from this: You have to agree that you have not the slightest idea what all of this is about. In emergency thank the LORD of morons for the tenth commandment.
8. Commandment number four is a blatant lie.
9. If someone burns a copy of the holy book of moran explain that recycling the book is much better because of the carbon footprint. And it gives a good toiletpaper too. If you do not believe in this carbon footprint thing refer to the second and third commandment.
10. There is no tenth commandment due to a computer crash. Sorry, dude!

*It seems that the LORD of morons is not a native english speaker so feel free to tell me about false grammar or words this moron revealed me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP