Users Online Now: 2,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 889,464
Pageviews Today: 1,598,687Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 11,359
06:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blood types (+ or -) esp. B+ blood/UFO DNA manipulation/historical links to ethnicity
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's a strange title, but I been reading articles online about World Blood Bank blood variations through all humans. And I was wondering about my own. I'm B+, I'm Black/hispanic, I've been told some "white" thats thrown in for good measure somewhere back in my family.
I read that B blood types are found mostly in Eurasia/Asia cultures, and nearly all Asians are B positive. which is what I am, but I'm not "asian" as I see currently, since I've never done a DNA testing before, just going on my presumption after giving blood and figuring out B+ is very rare for Blacks, even mixed ethnic blacks like myself.
Wonder if there's a Asian basis to B+ blood line as I hear B- is mostly a eastern european/slavic sort of thing?
Also, what does all this stuff I read in the Bible today about seperating the "Seeds" of mankind? was it some sort of alien/human interaction which would conclude to the "watchers" and Nephilims? etc.
I think it could be case of such disasters like floods to get "rid" of such unions.
I also read that the Nephilims(aliens) are what most Asiatic/Mongolian raced individuals are today, which again peaks my interest, because I am B positive and most B positives are Asian in origin. I'm not trying to figure some "global conspiracy" just throwing around ideas and trying to figure out what my family line an what I can be on a physical level...Nephilim/asian/ bloodline whatever the case may be, I enjoy the hunt and just find it fascinating that even in our blood we can find traces of our past.
later
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP