Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject East Indian astrologers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I knew this East Indian astrologer. He was a friend of the families.

Anyways... his predictions were damn near exact.

When he was reading my chart, I asked him what it said was my future for today...

And in my chart it was written that I would have my horoscope read and paraphrased that day, at that time.

Anyways...

He said in order for miracles to manifest in my life, I needed to do three things.

1. Stop overthinking.

2. No addictions to any substance.

3. Hard work.

Three months after he told me all that, he visited me while I was just released from the ER from a BZP overdose.

He was like...

"What did I tell you? No addictions! No overthinking! And hard work! And what did you do???"

I didn't work hard, I got addicted to BZP and I think too much.

Funny shit.

All of this stuff still applies to me. If I stop overthinking, stop being addicted to stuff and work hard, all my dreams will come true.

But thats too much effort!

Blah!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP