Users Online Now: 1,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 304,475
Pageviews Today: 496,238Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,507
05:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 911 was George Bush's "Bay of Pigs" --The historical context of the biggest intelligence failure in WORLD HISTORY is not really that
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To understand 911, you have to understand the politics of the Bay of Pigs.

During the Bay of Pigs, the intelligence community deceived the President into thinking that a rag-tag army of American patriots and Cuban exiles had the ability to overthrow Castro. These rebels thought that their courage and determination would lull Kennedy to war over Cuba, but they were wrong. The only difference between Bush and Kennedy (911 & the Bay of Pigs fiasco) is that Kennedy acknowledged and learned from his mistakes. George Bush did not possess the intelligence and the courage of a President like John F. Kennedy. Indeed, he was the puppet of the parallel community that Kennedy had argued with, following the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

Regarding the Bay of Pigs fiasco, historians who have studied Nixon's memoirs have reached the following conclusion:

"Thankfully, Richard Nixon's financial backers did not make him President of the United States, in 1960, because he would have probably invaded Cuba and triggered a nuclear war with the Soviet Union, in the process. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what Richard Nixon advised Kennedy to do. In his own words, speaking to Kennedy about Cuba, Richard Nixon said, 'I would find a proper legal cover and I would go in. There are several justifications that could
be used, like protecting American citizens living in Cuba and defending our base at Guatanamo. I believe that the most important thing at this point is that we do whatever is necessary to get Castro and communism out of Cuba.' Fortunately, John F. Kennedy was the President of the United States, in 1960."

Similarily, all the confusion that surrounds 911 is merely a product of the very same intragovernmental delusions and deceits that propelled the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Unfortunately, George Bush was the President during 911 and he was provided with what Richard Nixon would call "proper legal cover" to bomb Baghdad back to the stoneage.

Unlike John F. Kennedy, who rejected group-think decisions, George Bush accepted them, and that ultimately produced the "rag-tag" 911 fiasco.

All this deception concerning all the politics, the doublecross and the mixed motivations that are responsible for bringing down the World Trade Center is merely par for the course. The schemes and plans of rogue intelligence operatives are never fully exposed, for obvious reasons.

We will never be able to identify all the grains of sand because the truth is violently covered up. Some of the players are already dead and like the Iran-Conta scandal, we have recognized the beach because the official stories are too nonsensical to convince any reasonable person, but we will always see it in the dark because the "classified" grains of sand are beyond the reach of mere mortals.

Learn and move on... History is always the best teacher and the truth is never successfully buried because sooner or later, fool me once, fool me twice, but if you fool me a third time, then Jeb Bush will finish the job. Sounds like a joke...but is it funnier than Sarah Palin is?

Nah, I don't think so !

Can you imagine how entertaining it would be if the next republican presidential ticket was Bush and Palin?

I can't wait:history:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP