Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interesting facts about life in Russia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And so, here are 20 years of living in Kursk (Russia), in the Seim River. Some want to share. And something else, some say that live here can not tell you about life here in the pictures from your phone.
Morning I start in the basement, went in there. This is the basement of my house.

Continuing the theme of shit, a short video, short, because, apparently, little cesspool. At the same box says SHA and the other D38, which means that he intended to refuse to close is located agricultural academy and the other for the house 38, which is a dormitory. End of the day, but still off, the boxes are filled with debris. Actually, the sooner they are often full, which was characteristic for that garbage, which is near my house. Now the boxes emptied directly when they filled. Garbage dumps in the city are many, many close to my house. In general, SHA - there is such academy, but on the other end of town, and so the name just left there all quite different.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP