Users Online Now: 2,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,298,275
Pageviews Today: 1,775,344Threads Today: 448Posts Today: 7,515
02:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "The Day Before Disclosure" - documentary that blew me away!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi guys,

I might be way behind some of you guys - but I just found this yesterday. I started watching this documentary and was blown away!!! Apparently the US is really keeping some huge secrets from us and some high ranking retired military and government guys are all trying to get them to release the UFO files to the public, as other countries did. So far no success as we all know.

Also interesting stuff about how media controls the issue, or how the media is controlled by the government...to really try and keep a lid on things.

Many officials and witnesses (all very believable people of military, government, public service) from all over the world tell their stories. Some amazing stuff really - then they show us how the media makes them look like it is a joke.

For anybody that has seen it - sorry to bug you with "old news" - but just in case, I wanted to share this. There is many things in the documentary I had never heard of before. Like that the US military was order to shoot down the discs in the 50's??? This is serious stuff!!!

[link to www.wisevid.com]

PS: In case this link doesn't work for you - go to www.momomesh.com and type in "The Day Before Disclosure", it will give you more links to stream it free online!

abduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP