Users Online Now: 1,877 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,091,658
Pageviews Today: 1,825,426Threads Today: 741Posts Today: 12,405
06:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONSIDER BECOMING A ROMAN CATHOLIC…. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING YOUR DECISION
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1) Please read everything here: what I have to say, click on the website links, and find the websites from Google, because after doing so, I hope you will come to the realization that the Holy Roman Catholic Church is the One True Religion

2) Wouldn’t it be nice to have the protection and help that you get from wearing a Scapular and asking for Divine Mercy

THE HOUR OF GREAT MERCY
Everyday at 3pm is the "Hour of Great Mercy" which is the hour when Christ died. Learn about how one passenger, who appeared on FOX and CNN, asked for Divine Mercy onboard Flight 1549 which eventually became "The Miracle on the Hudson" when it went down around 3:30pm.

Google: “Hour of Great Mercy” “Miracle on the Hudson” to read the story

DIVINE MERCY CHAPLET
Message to St. Faustina from Jesus:
“Say unceasingly this chaplet that I have taught you. Anyone who says it will receive great Mercy at the hour of death. Priests will recommend it to sinners as the last hope. Even the most hardened sinner, if he recites this Chaplet even once, will receive grace from My Infinite Mercy. I want the whole world to know My Infinite Mercy. I want to give unimaginable graces to those who trust in My Mercy...."
"....When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person not as the just judge but as the Merciful Savior".
[link to www.ewtn.com]

SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF CONFESSION BY READING THIS TRUE STORYGoogle: “The Miraculous Conversion Story of Prisoner Claude Newman”

THE IMPORTANCE OF WEARING A BROWN SCAPULAR
[link to catholicism.org]
The Blessed Mother’s promise to St. Simon Stock when She gave him the Scapular:
“Whosoever dies wearing this Scapular shall not suffer eternal fire.”
Read Brown Scapular Miracles here: [link to www.freebrownscapular.com]
*MODERN DAY SCAPULAR MIRACLE*
[link to www.krgv.com]

SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF PLACING A CRUCIFIX ON EACH OUTSIDE DOOR OF YOUR HOME
[link to www.bayside.org]

GET A COPY OF ST. JOSEPH’S PRAYER OF PROTECTION & KEEP IT IN YOUR WALLET
Whoever shall read this prayer or hear it or keep it about themselves, shall never die a sudden death, or be drowned, nor shall poison take effect of them; neither shall he fall into the hands of the enemy; or shall be burned in any fire, or shall be overpowered in battle. [link to prayertostjoseph.org] [link to www.goodstjoseph.com]

ROSARY MIRACLES & THE 15 PROMISES OF THE ROSARY
[link to www.erosary.com]
[link to www.erosary.com]

*** And in case anyone believes that God does not exist, please read this story about how 8 priests in Hiroshima
(who prayed the Rosary every day) not only survived the Nuclear blast but lived well past that day with no ill effects.
[link to www.pdtsigns.com]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to holysouls.com]

LEARN ABOUT THE DEVOTION TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS & THE 12 PROMISES IT COMES WITH
[link to www.sacredheartdevotion.com]

BESIDES HEAVEN AND HELL, THERE IS A PURGATORY. PLEASE PRAY THIS ST. GERTRUDE’S PRAYER AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. JESUS PROMISED TO ST. GERTRUDE THAT 1,000 SOULS WOULD BE RELEASED FROM PURGATORY EACH TIME THE BELOW PRAYER WAS SAID.
****THINK OF THE MANY SOULS YOU COULD BE HELPING WHO IN TURN WILL PRAY FOR YOU****
"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen." [link to www.olrl.org]
The Powerful intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory for their benefactors [link to brendakaren.wordpress.com]

THE HAIL MARY OF A PROTESTANT
Read this story about how a 6-year-old Protestant boy who enjoyed saying the Hail Mary wound up becoming a Catholic and converted his sister as well.
Google: “The Hail Mary of a Protestant”

TWO PEOPLE HAVE STATED ABOUT SEEING A FILM OF OUR LIVES RIGHT AFTER WE DIE
A) Maria Simma
[link to www.michaeljournal.org]
"Maria, I would like to ask you: at the moment of death, is there a time in which the soul still has the chance to turn towards God, even after a sinful life, before entering into eternity — a time, if you like, between apparent death and real death? Yes, yes! The Lord gives several minutes to each one in order to regret his sins and to decide: I accept, or I do not accept to go and see God. Then we see a film of our lives.
I knew a man who believed in the Church's teachings, but not in eternal life. One day, he fell gravely ill and slid into a coma. He saw himself in a room with a board on which all his deeds were written, the good and the bad. Then the board disappeared as well as the walls of the room, and it was infinitely beautiful. Then he woke up from his coma, and decided to change his life."

B) Google: “Letter from Beyond” “Anne” to see the next example about watching a film of our life right after death.
Here are some websites with this story.
[link to www.tldm.org]
[link to catholicforum.fisheaters.com]
[link to www.traditioninaction.org]
(see more info below *****)
"At the moment of my death I awoke from a darkness. I found myself suddenly enveloped by a blinding light. It was at the same place where my body lay. It seemed almost like a theater, when the lights suddenly go out, the curtain noisily opens, and a tragically illuminated scene appears: the scene of my life.
I saw my soul as in a mirror. I saw the graces I had trampled underfoot from the time I was young until that final “No!” given to God. I felt like an assassin brought to trial before its inanimate victim. Repent? Never! Did I feel shame for my actions? Not at all!
Notwithstanding, it was impossible for me to remain in the presence of the God I had denied and rejected. Only one thing remained for me: flight. Thus, just as Cain fled from the body of Abel, so my soul sought to flee far from this terrible sight.
That was my private judgment. The invisible Judge spoke: “Depart from Me!” and my soul swiftly fell, like a sulfurous shadow, into the place of eternal torment!”

***** “…But now for the more astounding statistic: Of all those folks who still purport to believe in Hell (71%), only one-half of 1% thinks that they could possibly be going there. That is to say, everyone is going to Heaven, and virtually no one will be in Hell. For all practical purposes, Hell might as well not exist.
Sadly, this general view prevails even among Catholics, despite the teaching of the Church, which states that those who die in the state of mortal sin will be judged and condemned to Hell, a place, an abode of everlasting torment. It is filled with the enemies of Christ (Ps. 109:1)”

FROM SATANIST TO SAINT
[link to www.catholicity.com]
Google: “Blessed Bartolo Longo” to see other websites about his life going from a Satanic priest to his conversion back to the Catholic faith and eventually his devotion to the Rosary.

ST. MICHAEL PRAYER THAT SAVED A SOLDIER IN THE KOREAN WAR
“Michael, Michael, of the morning, Fresh chord of Heaven adorning, Keep me safe today And in time of temptation, Drive the devil away.”
This prayer must be said upon rising every morning.
[link to www.tldm.org]

SPEND A FEW MOMENTS RIGHT NOW & TALK TO YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL WHO IS AT YOUR SIDE
[link to www.tldm.org]

FAVORITE SAINTS TO PRAY TO & ASK FOR THEIR INTERCESSIONS
ST. MICHAEL – Patron Against Temptations
ST. ANTHONY – Patron of Lost Things
ST. JOSEPH – Patron of a Happy Death
ST. JUDE – Patron of Desperate Cases
ST. RITA – Patron of Impossible Cases
ST. PEREGRINE – Patron of Cancer Patients
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf