REPLY TO THREAD
58 Possible Warning Signs of Alien Abduction....See if you qualify as an "abductee"
58 possible warning signs of alien abduction
The greater the number that apply to you, the greater the chance that you're an abductee.
1) Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
2) Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3) Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)
4)Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations
5)Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.
6)Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)
7)Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window.
8)Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.
9)Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.
10) Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.
11) Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.
12) Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
13) Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
14) Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.
15) For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)
16) Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)
17) Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.
18) Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19) Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
20) Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).
21) Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.
22) Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.
23) Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.
24) Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.
25) Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
26) Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27) Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.
28) Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.
29) Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
30) Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.
31) Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
32) Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
33) Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
34) Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.
35) Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.
36) Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
37)Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).
38) Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39) Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
[link to www.thewhyfiles.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
| | Next Page >>|