Users Online Now: 2,359 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,382,236
Pageviews Today: 2,307,890Threads Today: 918Posts Today: 16,429
09:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vibrations talked about, are transferring to others, wierd as hell.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This subject has come up before and I avidly follow others experience. But over the last year I have noticed a trend in myself and a few others, very few but it is there.

My experience started with myself learning TK, you know turning those little disc's using your mind only, some can do it. But along with this effort, I started getting vibrations which over the year have increased until now it happens when I am just talking to someone about it.

What I noticed a year ago, the TK, telekinesis ability could be picked up from myself by others so long as they were near me which is kick ass neat, considering it is an impossibility. Now lately the same thing, sort of, is happening with the vibrations, the energy is transferring.

The first time I noticed it was when my wife was in pain from sinus and back. I was sitting across the room from her, the vibrations started and I projected them to her, visualizing the energy going up through her body, carrying out what bothered her. Immediately she started chocking and coughing and had to run into the bathroom as her sinus completely drained as well as fluid rising out of her throat, then she was better, pain gone, cool! The next day, I explained this to some friends and while doing so,I felt the vibrations and this friend started coughing as I visualized what I did for my honey, and I had to stop as it was effecting him as he backed away from me.

Two nights ago, I woke to a series of these vibrations and during one of them I placed my hand on my wife's leg, more asleep than not while it was happening and explained that it was occurring. Out of nowhere I told her that it would soon be starting with her also whether she liked it or not, and then zonked out. The next day, she told me, she was awakened with this strange electrical/vibration she could not describe running up and down her leg and had never had this happen in her whole life. Conclusion, our energies and our happenings or changes are contagious or at least are being transferred in some way. I will not put out a conclusion or answer as to what is going on, for there are many explanations available, but will just go for the ride and see where it takes me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP