Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I havent masturbated in 16 days
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ive been on and off dealing with my sexual potency for 2 years now. For two years Ive become self conscious about the ill effects of pointlessly spilling my seed. Ive been able to go 20 days once, 10 days here and there. Often I can go 3 days. I never ejaculate back to back days. It's like my golden sin rule.

Got a new job that is mentally demaning. I decided that now is the time if ever to completely eradicate my masturbatio and sex addiction.

Ive barely masturbated ever since I got rid of facebook and myspace. Social networking was plugging me into women and it just wasnt a good thing. I was never gonna meet the woman of my dreams via facespace.

So this is "the stand". The creative powers that will be cultivated and stored in my brain and muscles from not masturbating will allow me to create an abundance of wealth in my life. I want the american dream I do. I want fruit trees 50k cars a personal lake hundreds of friends a beautiful wife a pack of dogs and beautiful kids. That kind of life is not for masturbators.

Maybe you dont realize how much of your personal creative energy is lost when you spill your seed.

I know my seed is now gonna be saved for my future beautiful wife. It will be used to create babies. But for now, I have no problem not ejaculating. Especially whenever every day I feel stronger. My battery is charging.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP