Users Online Now: 2,517 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,809,491
Pageviews Today: 2,504,922Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 11,617
07:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone else being Gang Stalked? I am...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have spent the last 8 years being harassed and mobbed, at work and in the community, however the last 7 months were a discovery. It's was to awaken from a nightmare to learn that not only was I not alone, but that this had all been planned, coordinated and carried out.

To have friends, family, neighbours, coworkers all be a part of a grand conspiracy designed to destroy your life and drive you to ruin, suicide, jail, institutionalisation, or poverty. It's been a real trip and one that I would rather to have done without, but it's let me become more aware of my world at a critical time when I might not have been otherwise.

To learn that your city, much like many others around the world have become mini Stasi States, with people spying and informing on each other, allegedly to protect their communities. Realising that this horror and this nightmare is not only encouraged by the State and the government, but also fully sanctioned.

The worst part, having no idea why or where it started or originated from. Trying to trace back your history over the last decade or so, to try to find out where this might have started from, to try to see if there was any rhyme or reason for this and discovering that there might not be or that you might never find it.

On top of this I was getting a first class introduction to electronic harassment, and then having a full intense session for the next 4-5 months. Your very home becomes a torture chamber and you physically tortured with weapons that can actively be denied by the neighbourhood sociopaths who are taking part in these harassment's. You don't get to see or know the damage that has been done and most doctors, either won't openly acknowledge that these exist or they don't realise that these exist and can be used and are being used at non governmental levels.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP