Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus Christ God in flesh is Coming.REPENT AND PREPARE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello Dear Friend, BLESSING AND LOVE TO YOU.

The Bible says there is only one way to Heaven
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)

All have sinned and fallen Short of the Glory of God (Roman 3.23)

"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his truth is not in us." (1 John 1:10) So, We Must Be willing to turn from sin (repent).

Jesus said: "I tell you, but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

SIN AND OUR REBELLION TOWARDS GOD LEADS TO HELL, JESUS CHRIST (GOD IN HUMAN FLESH) DIED AND ROSE AGAIN FOR OUR SINS AND HAS SHOWN US ANOTHER WAY TO LIVE THAT LEADS TO HEAVEN.

HEAVEN OR HELL . We Choose where we go from this life
MY FRIEND CHOOSE TO FOLLOW JESUS TODAY, PRAY AND ASK FORGIVENESS OF YOUR SINS AND TURN FROM THEM,START A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST AND FOLLOW HIM.HIS RETURN IS NEAR, TOMORROW IS PROMISE TO NO ONE,OUR DECISION IN THIS LIFE WILL DETERMINE OUR DESTINATION FOR ALL ETERNITY. This is the God who made me and you.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING, PREPARE,MAKE PEACE WITH GOD WHILE HIS HANDS IS STILL WIDE OPEN,VERY SOON IT WILL BE CLOSED FRIENDS, THEN HIS JUDGMENT. From a servant of Christ. Love and blessings to all who read

GOD MADE ME AND YOU FOR HIMSELF.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP