Users Online Now: 1,985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,034,996
Pageviews Today: 1,891,048Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 13,919
06:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Happy Ending Massage?!?! I never knew it till it happened to me today!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Oh man where do I start. First of all before you read this I am married and I did NOT SAY YES -

So my wife is looking for a legit place for a massage. So I told her I'd find one, scout them out. Ok so I left and found one online.

I went there and this older Asian lady was there, so sweet and caring so I paid the lowest rate just to TRY IT and see if it was good.

Ok well I was down to nothing but the boxers and lying face down. This young Asian lady came in, huge breasts, omg I had to look down because I thought it was cheating (call me gay i don't care) -

So she started on my back etc, 15 minutes in she told me to turn over. Ok so I did and this was awesome and felt so damn good. I was certainly going to have her take care of my wife next week.

She asks me questions, what do I do, where am I from, how old am I ...

So she stops and asks me ... "What do you want?"

I looked at her and said .. uh, what do you mean, isn't this the massage?"

She goes, no no, do you want HJ (does the signal), or (BJ) does the signal, called a happy ending she says.

My eyes went wide and I said, ... "Seriously?" - She said, yes.

I said, neither but thank you anyway.

Needless to say I am not going to go back and even though she asked me it and I said no, I still feel guilty. I never knew this stuff existed!

I do not get out much and thought it was just a damn massage. I never knew this stuff existed.

Anyhow that is my story from Southern California -
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP