Users Online Now: 1,726 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 633,276
Pageviews Today: 829,468Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 3,318
07:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Honestly... What's Arizona like?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I want to relocate there with my husband by 2013.

I currently live in Vancouver. It is a boring dreary city full of aloof unfriendly robots and rich foreigners. It has the most obvious disparity between super-rich and dirt poor homeless junkie fuckbags that I've ever seen. There is no room here for a middle class. But there are more group homes, fetal-alcohol zombies, damaged street people, drunk natives, and various examples of eugenics in action, per square inch, than possibly any other place in the world. The police are brutal and unaccountable to anything [But I suppose that's the same anywhere in North America]

I like sunshine and actual Mexican food. I like cacti. I am tired of getting my vitamin D from little white pills. I look great with a slight tan, and I haven't seen stars in the night sky in about 7 years.

Would Arizona be a good fit? Are there a lot of hippies? That could be a deal breaker [still better than fruit-picking French-Canadian hippies any day of the week].

Alls I know is, as an American, I've fucking had it with Canada. I turned 18 and I had the desire to either live in the desert, or the pacific northwest. I also sought to escape the increasingly fascist climes in the states. I made my hasty decision, and while it was fun for a while, the fruit is off the bloom. I loathe this place and everything about it. The fake greenwashing. The massive superiority-complex. The lame drug culture. The excessive number of Asians. The rich trust fund kids. The smell of mildew and dankness. There's so little sun here, I still have green tomatoes in my garden.

Tell me the grass is greener there. Please.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP