Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,096,413
Pageviews Today: 2,004,166Threads Today: 680Posts Today: 14,909
07:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can anyone tell me why 21 year olds are hunting older women to date?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I cant believe it even though it keeps happening. I am seeing time and again young men with issues against women their own age. In the last eight years, I have encountered more and more gorgeous young lads that want to be with me or marry me or whatever.

Now I'm 30 something so I expected the young twenties group to be keeping more to themselves, but no. They insist they are better than a man my age because they are stronger and faster. If I have a boyfriend, they are by no means intimidated. They just see it as competition. These guys have their A game going on with fierce resolve.
They are consistently undiverted by my attempts to use the age card.

I am not a cougar by any means. They more often call me a MILF. Since this is a public forum I know I can count on you guys to help me understand what is going on with the younger men today. Are they serious? Is this a new dating culture emerging? What am I missing? What the **ll is going on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP