Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 913,550
Pageviews Today: 1,250,497Threads Today: 350Posts Today: 5,727
10:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Masonic cult kills self by number and color - Masonic Hollywood makes movies about real thing! 4 loses again live!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

There it is kids, the ultimate space time trailer for what I logged here for over 8 years. You can do masonry by the numbers.

1 and 9 yellow

2 and 10 blue

3 and 11 red

4 and 12 purple

just like the pool balls.

(nice masonic rack in this one, look at the 123456 rack around - part of how they 'talk' on the pool table)

every gangster knows.

The military would be the yellow demons, the 1 ball with the FBI , the Eloheem - the 9 ball.

Every crip would be your 2 blue

every blood would be your 3 red

and now, you will find that people who join the masons are told they are KINGS, ROYAL and more (its intra masonic cult brainwashing and real!) and their color is ... purple.

Looks to me like the roosters and owls have a masonic hollywood problem , and its too easy to point out. and even to point it out in public is funny, you will see people saying FAKE, while they are in on it.. this means they will do both, lie and say fake ... and are masons.

They want to force people to join the local masonic cult, lock them down and then force them to play a mind game.... gangster mind game with aliens and other dimensions... which includes every evil and sickness possible.

masonic hollywood made movies for both sides , good and bad.. just remember in the end, both sides are 'IN' the cult. Whats THAT tell you?

Watch all your top movies for the last 10 years, all mk ultra mind control set ups for the sheeple, lizards and aliens.

watch whats on the way, and it tells the story.

[lastly - the masonic cult mk ultra told me the number 4 lost cuz of CHL and the masonic 5, the CIA lost also cuz of what CHL did - just quoting what they said, I cant PROVE it, but the space time ESP cult CAN verify what they told me]

ps - if you are in the game - its clear that cobra commander lost, just like corey feldman and bush jr . ask everyone at glp, they watched the whole time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP