Users Online Now: 1,741 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,708
Pageviews Today: 616,461Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 4,160
07:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'M BACK. These are my observations, please heed my warning.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's my original post

Thread: I HAVE TIME TRAVELED FROM THE YEAR 2040 to 2010, AND I'M STUCK HERE!

Someone was kind enough to compile a summary of all my posts, I think around page 17.

I have traveled to Candle Lake and checked it out. I am now positive this is a safe location. It has taken me a while, I have mostly used public transportation and hitch hiking, as well as a lot of rugged walking to cross back and forth. I hiked through Flathead and then Glacier parks, getting to Montana and back was the hardest part. I met with no resistance and found the trip went fairly smooth. Took several weeks though, if someone had a car they could shave off a large portion of that time.

On my journey's I met with many people across this country, mostly small town folk. Not a single person I met wasn't concerned with 2012. A few people who I got along with I went so far as to share my story and some advice with them. I had a lot of time to think, and I thought I should share this information with those here on Godlikeproductions who have been so kind to me. To those who have been rude to me here, please just keep moving on, I have no time to talk to you or convince you of your ignorant ways.

My warning to those who will listen is simple.

YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING TIME PEOPLE! Nobody is prepared, not one person I talked to could say definitively that they could grab all of their stuff and supplies and be ready for 3 months of living without electricity or water pumped to them or food bought at the store. I found most people goto the store every week, and some of these people go several times a week! I couldn't believe it when one guy said he goes to the store to buy food every day!

You need to get prepared, you need at minimum the following supplies that I will list here.

A tent.
A sleeping bag.
A good compact pillow.
Medical supplies including as many pills for pain, antibiotics, and as many ace bandages as you can carry.
Super glue.
Duck tape, the silver kind works best.
A small handgun with several hundred rounds of ammunition.
A hunting rifle with several thousand rounds of ammunition.
A hunting/carving knife.
Water filtration system, any 5 stage process should do as long as you also bring something to kill all the parasites and bacteria. Iodine or bleach work well.
A cast iron skillet, must be cast iron. Work as both a shield and a cooking product. I have knocked out at least one person with a cast iron skillet. I can also attest to their durability when being fired at by a high caliber weapon.
Get yourself a backpack that also has wheels. Trust me, when its flat enough you'll appreciate those wheels. You can load a lot of stuff into a pack and then wheel it along.
Then go out and buy as many mre's or pre-packaged food that will survive at least 5 years.
You need a flashlight that shakes, I don't know what else to call them. I've also seen some that wind up. You can forget about batteries, they'll die out quickly.
Finally, start camping, start right away. Find a place near you and go out there with your family if you have one. Very soon you will realize how unprepared you are. You will make adjustments by learning how to live off the land. Get out there and if you can survive 2 weeks with only what is in your pack, with only what you can physically carry with you, then you MIGHT have a chance at surviving.

I hope this helps!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP