Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Learn the Hard Lesson NOW: Do not follow him/her or their ministry
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Learn the Hard Lesson NOW: Do not follow him/her or their ministry

Lesson #1: Follow only God in your heart, in word, thought, and deed.

It has come to my attention that we have reached a turning point on this Earth, as regards to people following God in their hearts, or following other people.

I was led to listen and watch the ministry of Red letter ministries and found the revelations to be cutting edge truth.

Even so, I must not follow red letter ministries as though it was God - NO - I must continue to follow God in my own heart. However, the truths that Brandon of red letter ministries has brought forth have branded all other ministries with an Ichabod (the Glory has left them).

Think out what will happen if that is true. The other ministries' leaders must not be following God, and are leading their sheep astray from what God is doing NOW on Earth with His Sons of God (which should be you and me).

The Sons of God have been trained for many years and their time is NOW. The Sons of God will help many people, meek people and others who were not previously into God, to see the truth and find their connection to God in their hearts. While the Sons of God are on the move shaking up this entire planet, the other more famous ministries will be on the WRONG SIDE OF WHAT GOD IS DOING IN THE EARTH.

The famous pastors, male and female, will be in the WRONG and leading their congregations into ruin; missing out on the spread of the knowledge of the Glory of God around this planet Earth.

We do NOT want to end up following the famous preacher into SHAME and RUIN before God in our own hearts. It is time to make a decision whether you are following GOD that you KNOW in your HEART, or the God of ___place ministry name here___.

Which do you choose?

okay then, because the turning point has been reached.
[link to www.ustream.tv]

Follow the true creator who resides in your heart, not famous preachers or their ministries.

hope this helps someone out there, even one person, in Jesus' Name.

love,
nada
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP