Users Online Now: 1,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 84,765
Pageviews Today: 148,061Threads Today: 60Posts Today: 747
01:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The age of the Antichrist is coming, What are Christians supposed to do?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was just thinking about this...after so many years of phophecy and sermons galore, what happens when the Devil really claims the planet...you know, like for real, what does the average Christian do when he is standing before them and extends his hand and calls them brother?

I mean you gotta figure...do you try and kill him?

Do you, tell him no.

Will you be rude?

Will you do...anything?

And when Christians are blamed for terrorist bombings and other atrocities...will you still go to church? How about when the secret police are standing in the foyer observing the sermons? And when they politly ask you for your ID on the way out?

What will they do?

Watch everyone respond with such bravado...Oh I will do this, and Oh I would do that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP